Who am I?
- Name: Greg Collins
- Date of birth: 25 May 1993
- Nationality: Irish
- Employer: Freelance
- Current Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Email: email@example.com
I grew up in Dublin, Ireland, and graduated from Dublin City University with a B.Sc. in Enterprise Computing. I am an innovative, multidisciplinary designer with a passion for intricate detail and creativity.
I have a wide range of experience of creating content and designs for a number of successful individuals/brands including creating the illustrations for Conor McGregor's "MacTalk App", numerous Snapchat geofilters with over 600 million views, Jeff Seid’s clothing line and producing the logo, t-shirts and posters for Dublin City University’s largest student society, the Accounting & Finance Society. Although I have a vast skill set which allows me to undertake projects from all across the graphic design spectrum, my greatest expertise revolves around social media branding.
Having spent the past year in New York City. I have returned to Dublin & I am now looking to create ties with people and companies in the Digital space with similar interests to mine. I am happy to chat with individuals and companies should they feel I can be of assistance to them by creating content for a website, branding a new product coming to market or consulting with marketing and design teams on a new design concept.
My Professional Background
2016 November - 2017 June
Sales & Marketing Growth Hacker
RevCascade is a software solution created in order to help retailers efficiently launch & scale dropship programs, minimising risk through holding less inventory while also increasing sales thanks to a larger product offering for their customers. My main responsibilities were:
• Intensely collaborate with the co-founders, responsible for executing marketing strategies to support the sales team.
• Partner with RevCascade business leads and cross-functional teams to develop short and long term marketing strategies.
• Build and execute strategic channel marketing, including digital, social media, email, direct mail, blog postings and newsletter content
• Design and manage email marketing campaigns and social media strategy and monitoring.
• Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
2015 October - 2016 September
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
What started out as a 3 month internship progressed into a full time role. I help manage a social media network of over 360,000 fans across Dublin's most exciting venues:
• Farrier & Draper • Soder + Ko • The George
• Cafe En Seine • South William • East Side Tavern
• The Mercantile • Pichet • Opium • Whelans Live
• Marcel's • Le Petit Parisien • The Green Hen
2008 May - Present
Freelance Graphic Designer
Conor McGregor, Snapchat, Jeff Seid.
Having taught myself Photoshop at 15 years old, I began to take up freelance work, the main projects i've worked on are:
• MacTalk App: I was tasked to create the illustrations for Conor McGregor's official soundboard app "MacTalk App", this consisted on 4 illustrations, for the logo & each page of the app. Upon launch MacTalk reached No.1 on the Irish, US & UK's app store.
• Snapchat: I have the main snapchat geofilter in London as well as 12 of geofilters all over Dublin, these are in the major areas of Dublin and are seen by 10's of thousands of people daily. They are: Dublin (Shamrocks), Dublin Ireland, Georges Street, Grafton Street, O'Connell Street, St Stephens Green, North Dublin, South Dublin, Dublin City University, Trinity College Dublin and Dublin's Creative Quarter.
• Jeff Seid: I worked on professional bodybuilder Jeff Seids clothing line, I created the design "Cut like a diamond". Jeff has 2.4+ million Facebook fans, 1.5+ million Instagram followers, 600,000+ YouTube subscribers and 100,000+ Twitter followers.
• @TweetLikeAGirl: Worked on branding and created content for the parody Twitter account. The account has over 1.6 million followers.
• Accounting & Finance Society DCU: I created the logo, t-shirts and posters for one of DCU's largest societies, now that I have left the college I still work for them independently.